Monday, July 18, 2011

Airbrush:)


To take a quick break from my quilt, my parent's me an airbrush with an air compressor for my graduation/birthday present:) The kind of airbrush I got is an Eclipse CS and I finally got the paint today and played around with it until I had a cramp in my hand. It will be something to get used to but yet another thing to keep me busy. I've been checking out airbrushing online and I've come to the conclusion that I want to paint my gun stalk. It will be a great summer project along with my quilt. After playing around for a while with my new airbrush I covered it up with an attempt at making a gradient from black to green. Looks like I have a lot of practice to do. Don't worry, I'm not putting my quilt to the side, I'm still sewing like crazy trying to get it together so I'm not taking up the dining room floor anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment