Friday, November 20, 2009

Sam and famous people




I thought it would be fun to post pictures of me and famous people. I met Pappy my freshmen year at Pratt. He came to give a talk and signed my sketchbook after. I luckily had a copy of a picture a drew while watching his program.
I met Larry the Cable guy backstage of one of his shows. I entered a look-a-like contest and actually won! One of my many talents is being able to dress like a man... didn't say I was proud of it. I made him a book of all of my many pick up lines and gave it to him. He said I was hilarious for doing it and he gave me the hat clip from his very own hat. I was so happy!
My most recent is Tim Burton! Some friends and I found out that there was going to be a book signing at the MoMA. So we skipped classes (emailing our professors first of course) and waited in line for hours. He was a really happy guy and it was a really fun experience all around.
The cool thing about all of these guys is that all of them love what they do. When I smiled they smiled back and showed a lot of enthusiasm. It was inspiring to see that they honestly love what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment