Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lylah #31!

Here are some photos from my adventure with little miss Lylah who is about 2 1/2 years old. You can see her creative process through some of the photos. You can ask, "How does she have a process?" Well, a habit I have noticed that a lot of young children have, is that no matter how many brushes I may have on the table, they will use every single one of them!


This has taught me to only put out a 10-15 brushes. That still seems like a lot, but I put a different color on each brush and if I don't put many out, I don't get as many exciting colors on the paintings.






 Here you can see the before and after images. I'm so proud of how this little masterpiece has turned out and the grandparents are as well! They have even sent me photos of the beautiful painting newly framed and proudly displayed above the fireplace. It is such blessing to be able to capture paintings of children at such a young age. A wonderful keepsake! Thank you for the experience Lylah!



No comments:

Post a Comment