Friday, May 11, 2018

Wine Label - Matching Colors

The label design that I am coming up with is so close to being finished. I still have plenty of hours left before sending it of to get test printed. Once we get the test print and it looks good after any changes.... then I can create the rest of the labels! For now, here is what I’m getting done today. I’m matching the wine shrink caps that go on top of the cork to the different wines. Once those are selected, I match the color of the caps to the Pantone colors that best match so that it will go nicely with the wine label.
My thought behind this is simple. I want customers to be able to quickly identify the wine the had before. The labels are the same design but easily recognized by the different colors. I can’t wait to see them on the bottles!!















No comments:

Post a Comment