Saturday, September 30, 2017

Crafty Shows


I've been pretty busy the last few days getting ready for a craft show. I did fairly well even though it was cold and windy. My wonderful husband helped make another display shelf that turned out perfect. I also made greeting cards which I have never tried to sell before. I questioned on doing it because I wasn't sure on how to price them. I charged double what I thought I should but that was still below average price for something like that. Turns out, people who do buy greeting cards are more than happy to pay for them. Once again I am reminded that I should not belittle my work. My prints are good, my painting style is great, and I should charge accordingly. I know this is not an uncommon problem with most artists.



















No comments:

Post a Comment